• 2 large ripe bananas
• 2 free-range eggs
• 100 g oats
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• Edible eyes (I used Wilton Large Candy Edible Eyeballs)
• Peel and mash the bananas with a fork until there are only couple of small lumps left.
• Add the eggs, oats and the cinnamon and stir until completely combined.
• Heat a skillet and add 1 tsp of coconut oil.
• When the oil melts, pour around 3 tbsp of the batter into the pan.
• Cook your mini pancakes for around 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
• Use the Halloween cookie cutter to cut the fun shapes and decorate with edible eyes.
• Serve warm with chosen toppings.