CHRISTMAS PANNA COTTA
• 2 cans coconut milk (800 ml)
• 3 tbsp coconut sugar (or any other type of sugar)
• 2 Dr. Oetker Vege-Gel Sachet (2 x6.5g)
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp nutmeg
• 60 g raisins
• 1 tbsp potato starch
• The zest of 1 small orange
• 30 g mixed berries (blackberries, raspberries and/or blueberries), to serve
• Pour 700 ml coconut milk and coconut sugar into a large pot and bring to the boil. Whisk in the gelatine, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins.
• Whisk 100 ml of coconut milk with 1tbsp of potato starch and add it to the rest of the ingredients.
• Boil and whisk continuously for another 2 minutes and add half of the orange zest.
• Grease 6 small serving bowls lightly (it will help to remove the panna cotta from the dish) and divide the mixture between them.
• Set aside to cool completely, cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
• To serve, dip the bowls into hot water to loosen each panna cotta and turn out on a serving plate. Decorate with fresh berries and the remaining orange zest.
• Optionally, you can serve your panna cottas in the bowls and top with fresh berries.