CREAMY AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
• 2 medium size ripe avocados
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 handful of spinach
• 2 tbsp peanut butter
• 200 ml of milk (or any plant-based milk)
• 2 tbsp of honey (or maple syrup for the vegan replacement)
• 2 Simone Thomas Super Greens Powder
• Put the avocados, frozen banana, spinach, peanut butter, milk, and honey into a blender.
• Empty 2 Simone Thomas Super Green capsules into the blander and blitz until creamy and smooth.
• If the smoothie is too thick for your liking, add some more milk.
• Divide between two large serving glasses and enjoy. Taste the best when fresh, although you can keep in the fridge up to 24 hours.