DARK CHOCOLATE BARK
• 200 g 70% dark chocolate
• 30 g sunflower seeds
• 40 g nuts of your choice (I used pistachios and almonds)
• 30 g dried cherries
• Break the chocolate and place it into a heatproof bowl. Sit over the pan of simmering water and allow chocolate to melt.
• Meanwhile, line a small baking tray with a baking parchment.
• Pour the melted chocolate onto previously prepared tray and spread evenly using a spatula.
• Sprinkle all the ingredients evenly over the chocolate.
• Let the chocolate bark cool at the room temperature for around 4 hours, until completely set.
• When hardened, use your hands to break the bark into smaller pieces.
• Store at room temperature in a Tupperware box.