RASPBERRY KOMBUCHA MOCKTAIL
• 170 ml water
• 3 tablespoons good quality honey
• 60 g raspberries
• 2 springs of rosemary
• ice cubes
• 300 ml of your favourite kombucha (I have used raspberry and lemon flavoured kombucha)
• Bring the water, honey, raspberries and one rosemary sprig to the boil in a small pan and simmer for around 20 minutes until it thickens.
• Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
• Remove the rosemary sprig and combine the raspberry syrup with 300 ml of kombucha, shake the mixture and add the ice.
• Shake the mocktail again and strain into serving glasses.
• Add some ice cubes and decorate with the rosemary sprig and raspberries.