• 3 tsp olive oil
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tsp harissa paste
• ½ tsp cumin
• 2 large red peppers, sliced
• 500 g tinned tomatoes
• Salt, black pepper
• 4 free range eggs
• 20 g fresh coriander, chopped
• 2 spring onions, chopped
• 100 g feta
• ½ avocado
• 4 slices of good sourdough bread, to serve
• Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a large size pan over a medium heat and add the onion, garlic cloves, harissa paste, cumin and sliced red peppers and cook gently for around 10 minutes until peppers soften.
• Add the tinned tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
• Season with salt and black pepper and gently break the eggs into skillet over the tomatoes.
• Cover and cook for around 5 more minutes, until the egg whites are set, and egg yolks are still runny.
• Top with the coriander, chopped spring onions and feta cheese and serve with toasted sourdough if you like.