SPICY LAMB FLATBREADS
For the spicy lamb:
• 600 g minced lamb meat
• 2 tsp honey
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tsp paprika
• 20 g fresh mint, finely chopped plus 5 g extra to serve
• 20 g fresh parsley, finely chopped
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 3 tsp harissa paste
• olive oil
• 8 flatbreads
• 150 g feta cheese
• 200 g Greek yoghurt
• 2 limes
• Place all the spicy lamb ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix until combined.
• Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large size pan over a medium heat and add the mince mix.
• Cook for around 7 minutes until golden brown, breaking up the mince with a spoon and stirring frequently.
• Warm up the flatbreads and place them on a large serving plate. You can top them up with the lamb, crumbled feta, a dollop of the Greek yoghurt and fresh mint or lay everything out on separate plates and let everyone help themselves.