• 2 eggs
• 1tsp good quality butter
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
• Half red pepper, sliced
• 5 g fresh coriander, chopped
• 20 g feta cheese
• 1 tsp chives
• Crack the eggs into a medium-size bowl and whisk until smooth and fully combined. Season with salt and black pepper.
• Heat a medium size pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
• Pour in the eggs and turn the pan gently to distribute the eggs evenly.
• Leave the eggs on the pan until they start to set at the edges.
• Top with the sundried tomatoes, red pepper, and coriander.
• Use a spatula to fold the omelette in half and slide it onto a serving plate.
• Top with crumbled feta cheese and chives.
• Eat straight away with a green salad or/and a slice of good quality sourdough on the side.