BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
You might have seen the smoothie bowls on Instagram before, not only are they super photogenic but also healthy and delicious. They are quick to prepare and a great opportunity to start your day with a dose of superfoods and vitamins. Blueberries contain high level of antioxidants, known to be beneficial for brain health and for reducing oxidative stress. You can top your smoothie bowl with anything you like, from delicious granola to crushed nuts and fresh blackberries.
• 200 g blueberries, frozen
• 200 g coconut yoghurt
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 2 Simone Thomas Super Greens Powder
• Put the blueberries, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a blender.
• Empty 2 Simone Thomas Super Green capsules into the blender and blitz all the ingredients until completely smooth.
• Spoon into a serving bowl, top with your favourite ingredients and enjoy.