Creamy Avocado Smoothie
This green energy boosting smoothie has been my favourite for a while and is great for breakfast, pre work-out or as a meal on a busy day. Avocado is full of good fats and when blended gives a thick, milkshake-like texture to the smoothie.
It’s a perfect base for the rest of the ingredients and works perfectly with banana and peanut butter.
The honey adds just the right amount of sweetness and I also like to add some of my Super Greens Powder supplements to it for the extra health boost. If you are on the busy schedule you can plan ahead and throw all the ingredients into the blender the night before. All you will need to do in the morning is to blend all ingredients and you are ready to go!
• 2 medium-size ripe avocados
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 handful of spinach
• 2 tbsp peanut butter
• 200 ml of milk (or any plant-based milk)
• 2 tbsp of honey (or maple syrup for the vegan replacement)
• 2 Simone Thomas Super Greens Powder
• Put the avocados, frozen banana, spinach, peanut butter, milk, and honey into a blender.
• Empty 2 Simone Thomas Super Green capsules into the blander and blitz until creamy and smooth.
• If the smoothie is too thick for your liking, add some more milk.
• Divide between two large serving glasses and enjoy. Taste the best when fresh, although you can keep it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.